- Licentiate Osol El-Din faculty.
- 1964 Educational Diploma and psychology from Al-Aedad wa Al-Tawgeh institute, Azhar university.
- 1966 MA in "An Islamic attitude in breeding youth".
- 1970 PHD in Islamic Da'wa, Al - Azhar university.
- 1980 Professor.
- An author for more than 23 books in tafseer Al Quran, psychology, Al Da'wa history, Islamic principles, and Asol El - Da'wa.
Handling administrative works as follows:
- Establishing the Islamic Da'wa college, Cairo.
- Establishing Mass Communication department at Om Alqura university, Mekkah.
- Presidency of the Da'wa Islamic deprtment at Osol El-Din faculty, Cairo
- Th first principal for Mass Media department at Om Alqura university for four years.
- The first dean of Islamic Da'wa faculty, Cairo.
A Professor for:
- Asol El - Din faculty, Cairo.
- Islamic Da'wa faculty, Cairo.
- Faculty of Education, Al - Azhar university, Cairo.
- Public service institute, Cairo.
- Osol El - Din and Da'wa faculty Om Alqura university, Mekkah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Faculty of Education, King Sou'd university, Riyadh KSA.
- Faculty of Arts, King Sou'd university, Riyadh KSA.
- Being a supervisor on more than 100 MA & PHD thesis in tafseer Al Quran, Ahadeth, Da'wa educational fields and psychology in previous universities and institutes.